Skip to the content
- We all want the secrets to happiness and success. We all want more resilience, motivation and positive relationships. Unfortunately, according to the UN World Happiness Report, Australia is ranked as only the 11th happiest country. It seems our prosperity does not guarantee a perfect life. The life we truly want has more to do with our Emotional Intelligence, or EQ.
- We all want work to be a positive and engaging experience. After all, we spend more time at work than with our loved-ones. However, according to Gallup research, only 24% of Australian workers are ‘engaged’. ‘Engaged’ means we feel positive, motivated and committed to team goals. Clearly, something isn’t working at work. If we want positive teams we can’t just keep doing more of the same.
- Do you want to build positive teams?
- Do you want to support staff through change/ stress?
- Do you want to build a culture of wellbeing at work?